Platinum Dunes Maltese Kennel
Breeding with dignity, ethics and responsibility.
Completed Puppy Application is required if interested in my puppies.
You can contact me directly via Email or call at (910)632-0301.
I do not reply text messages.
For availability refer to Available Maltese Puppies or Available Retirees sections.
What to expect:
- Parents of puppies are cleared of genetic disorders via Embark DNA Laboratory
- All puppies are health guaranteed for three years of genetic diseases and for one year of communicational diseases
- All puppies are updated on vaccines and dewormed according age, prior release
- AKC Limited Registration
- The health record from licensed veterinarian is provided for each puppy
- All puppies are microchipped and enrolled in the AKC Reunite program
- All puppies are well socialized, never crated and raised in clean home environments
- Lifetime support as needed
- I do follow AKC’s Guide of Ethical Breeding
What to not expect:
- I do not release puppies earlier than 12 weeks old as required by AKC’s Guide of Ethical Breeding for Toy Dogs
- I do not ship my puppies, every potential owner is required to visit me for pick up
- I do not sell my puppies to breeders/kennels/brokers for breeding or reselling purposes
- I do not provide AKC Full Registration, all my puppies are sold with AKC Limited Registration strictly, as a pets
- I do not cross breeds, I follow AKC’s Requirements of Ethical Breeding
- I do not breed teacup, micro-, mini-dogs due to often health issues. I do follow AKC/AMA Breed Standard